Fitness Revolution Now
For those of you who live close to the Bartow area and want to help out a good cause on Saturday February 15 there will be a non profit benefiting run put on by the Bartow Rotary Club!
Come out and have a great day in the sun and more importantly help a good cause.
Signup fees are $20 for adults and $15 for kids! Click the Link below to download the entry form.
We just arrived back from Summit 2013 in Vegas! It was a blast and we are developing new tools for coaches to help jumpstart their business in 2013.
Total Time: 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min.
Yield: 4 servings
5 medium zucchini
1 Tbsp. olive oil
8 oz. raw medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
6 cloves garlic, crushed
¼ cup prepared pesto
4 fresh Italian parsley sprigs, finely chopped
5 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
4 Tbsp. sliced raw almonds
1. Using a vegetable peeler, cut each zucchini into lengthwise strips about 1/8 inch thick. Turn each zucchini slightly after cutting each strip to work evenly around the outside, stopping when you hit the seeds at the core. Discard cores. Cut slices lengthwise into ½-inch ribbons. Set aside.
2. Boil water in steamer or large saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high. Place zucchini in steamer basket; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat.
3. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add shrimp and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque and firm.
5. Add pesto; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through.
6. Add parsley and basil; toss gently until blended.
7. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
8. Divide zucchini among 4 plates; top evenly with shrimp mixture.
9. Garnish each serving with 1 Tbsp. almonds.
Tip: Zucchini can also be sliced on a mandolin; adjust to a very thin slice.
Thank you everyone for your support! We hit this morning over 100 LIKES
You Guys ROCK!!!
We are trying to hit at least 100 likes before Sunday on facebook. Please click the Like button above to help us reach our goal!
Fitness Revolution Now will be at Orlando Wedding Expo at the Rosen on 04/28!
Come out and say hi!